Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: week48 1.1.3/4.6bl repair needed:no imei, wifi, bluetooth.NEED HELP

Default week48 1.1.3/4.6bl repair needed:no imei, wifi, bluetooth.NEED HELP
    my friend screwed up his iPhone. He upgraded to 1.1.3 via Itunes and attempted to unlock the phone. During this process he said the phone reset and now it just has him at the activate screen. I tried to downgrade to 1.1.1 and jailbreak my way up but it won't allow me to do the *#307# trick. Gives message" repair needed: iPhone cannot make or receive calls"
    I tried upgrading back to 1.1.3 via itunes and running ziphone which jailbroke and activated the phone so now I can get into the phone, but the "repair needed" still comes up and when I go to settings/general/about it shows that I have no phone,no wifi,no Bluetooth,no version and no imei.
    Now what??
    I guess my baseband is damaged or corrupt. Is there any way to make the phone reflash it without having to wait till 1.1.4 comes out?
    Last edited by reznor9; 2008-02-12 at 11:53 PM.

Try here in the WIKI pages you will find details on repairing your baseband.

ZiPhone has a method of erasing the baseband I re flashing but I'm not aware of how to use it

http://www.iphone-elite.org/

Actually ZiPhone 1.1 is out a few minutes ago it might be worth trying that first, the blurb says it will fix everything
    Last edited by ericidle; 2008-02-13 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

Well I haven't tried the new 1.1 but yesterday it was said that running ziphone -u would repair dead basebands. But it didn't fix mine. Maybe 1.1 will work differently.