Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone problems

Default Phone problems
    I've been having a few problems with the phone part of my awesome iPhone. Everything else works fine, jailbroken 1.1.2 and all that good stuff, it's just the actual phone function.

Does anyone else ever have a problem with bringing up the keypad during a call? For example, I had to call my insurance people today for some stuff and was greeted with the "hit 1 for blah, hit 2 for blah" prompt and every time I hit the keypad button the phone would freeze up. I couldn't end the call, pressing the top sleep button didn't do anything and neither did pressing the home button, the phone completely locks up but the call is still live and I'm stuck listening to the machine operator tell me I've made an invalid selection. It takes like 5 minutes for it to kick itself back into working order and boot me to the Springboard.

Also, when in my contact list, when I hit one to make a call it places the call but doesn't bring up the call screen, the one with end call and speaker and all that stuff. It stays on the contact screen and I can't get out of it.
    One more thing, sometimes when placing a call with the keypad it kicks me out to Springboard, but with the "touch to return to call" bar on top that takes me to the call screen. That's kind of annoying.

Any help would be appreciated!