Results 1 to 18 of 18

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Future of iphone?

  1. #1
    Default Future of iphone?
    Do you guys think we will live to see the day of this?



    I was bored in photoshop lol and though what I would like to see.

    OS X in the palm of my hand

    Sigh.... one could only dream... weaver lol

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by pfcfury View Post
    Do you guys think we will live to see the day of this?



    I was bored in photoshop lol and though what I would like to see.

    OS X in the palm of my hand

    Sigh.... one could only dream... weaver lol
    1) I don't think you made this - and if so - give up the .psd.

    2) That's retarded.

  3. #3
    wow your really cool.... lets see its the easiest thing in photo shop to do.... first take stock iphone photo.... google. make a new layer of a mac screen shot.... edit free transform the size and adjust the RGB levels.... and rotate canvas.... n00b :-P



    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OHGCX7KA
    Last edited by pfcfury; 2008-02-12 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #4
    and heres a ss of my desktop for S&Gs since your raising the bs flag lol

    btw im running windows on this desktop and I have 2 other macs in my office.



    and yes im running a dual monitor set up on SLI

    and I may only be 21 but im not an idiot. Im a graphic design artist
    Last edited by pfcfury; 2008-02-12 at 06:04 AM.

  5. #5
    This one is for you wePhone

    Last edited by pfcfury; 2008-02-12 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to pfcfury For This Useful Post:

    Cody Overcash (2008-02-12)

  7. #6
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Cody Overcash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    11,920
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

    haha

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody Overcash For This Useful Post:

    pfcfury (2008-02-12)

  9. #7
    I was just getting at do you think we will be alive to see the day that we could have the computing power of our desktops now,. and have it fit in our hands and be user friendly like the iphone.

    no but really wePhone

    Last edited by pfcfury; 2008-02-12 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #8
    Retired Moderator DoerrFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 461 Times in 229 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    1) I don't think you made this - and if so - give up the .psd.

    2) That's retarded.
    1. Its a very simple thing to do, and he did it well.
    2. He is just sharing it, whats wrong with that?

  11. #9
    Yay! you proved you could do it. Gold star and cookie? No one cares about ti as much as you do.

    Reasons why it's retarded:

    1) You'd have to have small as fingers o navigate through the OSX - hence the reason WHY Apple has miniOSX in the iPhone/iTouch.

    2) It LOOKS retarded. Half of the things we do on our computers would be disfunction to use.

    3) Since it's actually OSX - I assume you want us to use Skype to call people? Sucks. I call most people were WiFi isn't available.

    4) You say "Do you guys think we will live to see the day of this?". Why would we WANT to live to see the day of that? It's pretty much like saying the next video game console ONLY has 8bit games that hve the same gameplay value as E.T the Game.

  12. #10
    What I was trying to get at is with new technologies becoming more easily available do you think that we would have the power of our desktops at the size of the iphone. Im sure there would be a new implementation to navigate through the OS and have different inputs. Not saying OSX on the iphone just having the power of a desktop at the size of an iphone... come on now think outside the box

  13. #11
    First off applications can be magnified, the need for small fingers is unnecessary. wephone why are you being so negative? god forbid someone do something decent looking.

    And to openly bash him, then have him prove it, then bash him again after you were shutdown is moronic.

    Cool look pfcfury.

  14. #12
    I'm a Photoshopper from way back and still thought it was cool. Sometimes even simple things can be cool. Keep up the work with Photoshop and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

    GenghisPhlip

  15. #13
    I would say some form of multi-windowness would be good though.. so I could have the screen diveded up into two apps or something.. Like 1 web and the other v-term

  16. #14
    Retired Moderator DoerrFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 461 Times in 229 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    Yay! you proved you could do it. Gold star and cookie? No one cares about ti as much as you do.

    Reasons why it's retarded:

    1) You'd have to have small as fingers o navigate through the OSX - hence the reason WHY Apple has miniOSX in the iPhone/iTouch.

    2) It LOOKS retarded. Half of the things we do on our computers would be disfunction to use.

    3) Since it's actually OSX - I assume you want us to use Skype to call people? Sucks. I call most people were WiFi isn't available.

    4) You say "Do you guys think we will live to see the day of this?". Why would we WANT to live to see the day of that? It's pretty much like saying the next video game console ONLY has 8bit games that hve the same gameplay value as E.T the Game.
    Im gonna be pretty flat out with you.
    Hes just sharing his work, since you seem to be flaming him you definitely can do it better right?
    1. Theres a reason there is a way to zoom in. Not sure if you noticed that but if you put two fingers on the screen and pinch out it zooms in AMAZING ISNT IT?
    2.Its just a concept, and it doesn't look retarded because there are ultra mobile PC's who have things like that.
    3. Its called an iPhone for a reason, its has a radio chip in it, meaning it doesn't need Wi-Fi to call.
    4. I wouldn't mind being able to type up documents and maybe video chat with friends on my phone.

  17. #15
    wePhone, you go around this forum flaming people and its starting to tick me off. I haven't seen you contribute anything useful. I looked up your most recent posts, and page one is full of flame. Are you PMSing or what? Relax dude, you're going to give yourself a heart attack.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    1) I don't think you made this - and if so - give up the .psd.

    2) That's retarded.
    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    Yay! you proved you could do it. Gold star and cookie? No one cares about ti as much as you do.





    Reasons why it's retarded:

    1) You'd have to have small as fingers o navigate through the OSX - hence the reason WHY Apple has miniOSX in the iPhone/iTouch.

    2) It LOOKS retarded. Half of the things we do on our computers would be disfunction to use.

    3) Since it's actually OSX - I assume you want us to use Skype to call people? Sucks. I call most people were WiFi isn't available.

    4) You say "Do you guys think we will live to see the day of this?". Why would we WANT to live to see the day of that? It's pretty much like saying the next video game console ONLY has 8bit games that hve the same gameplay value as E.T the Game.
    CHANGE YOUR PRESCRIPTION

    Quote Originally Posted by MOSHO92 View Post
    wePhone, you go around this forum flaming people and its starting to tick me off. I haven't seen you contribute anything useful. I looked up your most recent posts, and page one is full of flame. Are you PMSing or what? Relax dude, you're going to give yourself a heart attack.
    Listen to this guy...And you will live longer.

  19. #17
    I don't know, I think the idea of a full-blown desktop OS on a phone is pretty stupid. I think the iPhone is the pinnacle of form and design. Adding anything more to it would just be bloat and impractical.

  20. #18
    I think the iPhone is kinda small to be editing movie in Final Cut and such.
    But boy, is it a step in the right direction!


    haha, you show him pfcfury.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •