Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help please

Default need help please
    ok so ever since the last time i jailbroke my phone every time i set a theme for customize the icons change but the themes backround home screen doesnt change its stuck as a black screen like when you get the phone, and also my unlock screen wallpaper is stuck and wont change when i try to put a photo as my backround, any one know how to fix this

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Please tell us more about your phone. That way folks would be able to help you out. thx.
    First Gen? 3G? Firmware? is it unlocked? etc....

first gen iphone i got 2.0.2 and its jailbroken. when i had 1.14 jailbroken and got customize it was fine then randomly the themes backrounds wouldnt show up on my home screen and my lock screen wallpaper is stuck as a old theme i had a when i had 1.14 and when i try to use a photo from my phone it doesnt change.

Thanks

Customize does not change your Springboard wallpaper. For the old firmware there is Summerboard, for 2.0 and above you can use Winterboard for changing your Springboard wallpapers.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

customize themes come with wallpapers and it doesnt change

Thanks

Correct. Customize in sync with Summerboard did change the wallpapers. Customize by itself does not have this function.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

when i had 1.14 i had the new customize thats out now.

but i really dont care i just want to know how to fix these things

ok i know how to change the lock screen wallpaper but how do i get my customize themes to accuually have backround on home screen to and not just icons
    Last edited by l3igtony101; 2008-08-26 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost