Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Needed

Default Help Needed
    Hello,
    I have an iPhone 1.1.2 OTB. I jailbreak it and waited for the release of the 1.1.2 OTB 4.6 bootloader unlock.
    The thing is that I did everything the tutorial says, but in the last step, where it says... upgrade to 1.1.3 using devteam's in system in install ininstaller, I started to update, but the internet connection failed and didn't finished downloading, so I starte again. But when in the step where I need to update to 1.1.2, I can't see the update button, because it says I have the latest update.
    What should I do to see the update button in iTunes? Or how do I virginize my iPhone with bootloader 4.6?
    Thanks,
    MonteCristo

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
    Hello,
    I have an iPhone 1.1.2 OTB. I jailbreak it and waited for the release of the 1.1.2 OTB 4.6 bootloader unlock.
    The thing is that I did everything the tutorial says, but in the last step, where it says... upgrade to 1.1.3 using devteam's in system in install ininstaller, I started to update, but the internet connection failed and didn't finished downloading, so I starte again. But when in the step where I need to update to 1.1.2, I can't see the update button, because it says I have the latest update.
    What should I do to see the update button in iTunes? Or how do I virginize my iPhone with bootloader 4.6?
    Thanks,
    MonteCristo
    Problem solved.
    The problem was because I was hard reseting.
    Last edited by MonteCristo; 2008-02-10 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost