Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Virginizing Failed And Im Stuck!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Virginizing Failed And Im Stuck!!!
    I WAS RUNNING 1.1.1 JAILBROKEN TIL ONE DAY SAFARI WAS FREEZING UP ON ME SO I TURNED IT OFF AND WHEN IT CAME BACK ON IT WAS BRICKED. I RESTORED AND JAIL BROKE IT DOING THAT *#301# JAILBREAK METHOD N STARTED TO VIRGINIZE. IT FAILED N I WAS STUCK IN DFU MODE. I DECIDED TO RESTORE N TRY AGAIN, BUT NOW I DIDNT HAVE WIFI SO I DOWNGRADED TO 1.0.2 TO TRY AND JAILBREAK VIA USB, BUT EVERY TIME I TRY I GET SOME SORT OF SCRIPT OR WHATEVER RUNNING ACROSS MY SCREEN AND THEN IT SHUTS OFF RESTARTS AND DOES THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER TIL THE BATTERY RUNS OUT OR I SHUT IT OFF.

WELL I PUT UP A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY PHONE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frfjsc-elQI"]YouTube - MY IPHONE STUCK DOIN WEIRD THING[/ame]

i have another thread, i was also on 1.1.1 everything was perfect..
    i just decided to upgrade seeing as two new updates were available.. thought i mayaswell try.

so everything went wrong, now after using ibrickr, my phone is doing the exact same thing,except it displays please connect to itunes for about 5 seconds, then the text comes, then it resets and so on so forth.

Please Help!