Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPhone wont restore get unknown error plz Help..

Thanks
    Default IPhone wont restore get unknown error plz Help..
    i went to update my iphone on the soft 1.1.3, i was following the tutorial and when i Shift+ restore 1.1.1 it gave me the normal 1015 error in itunes. When i did it again i keep getting error 1063 and even 1064, please help

**i even tried to do a normal restore and nothing!!!!!!

do a normal restore to 1.1.3 and then put on DFU and downgrade to 1.1.1,that will fix those errors i had it yesterday,and i only can fixed on that way!!

i forgot to mention,when you downgrade on that way you will have now the error 1015,do another restore to 1.1.1 and you will continue having the same error,but now you can jailbreak it!
    Last edited by Cartier1; 2008-02-10 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    tried that... does anyone have any other suggestions? my phone is dead in the water... plzzzzzzz

Look ..you have to restore to 113 and then get back here.u have to get it done

after you get the 1015 error, exit out of itunes, close ituneshelper.exe in task mgr.
    Then run v0.91 ibrickr and boot the phone.
    You will have to do this when you downgrade to 1.1.1 and upgrade to 1.1.2 if you decide too.
    I had the same issue yesterday

having same problem, restoring to 1.1.3 does not work!

i have the same problem but with all the firmwares...for some reason my phone doesn't want to accept any version. i keep getting the errors 1, 6, 9, 1600, 1601, 1603, 1604...anyone have any ideas?

restart the comp and it should work!