Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Frozen 1.1.3

Unhappy Frozen 1.1.3
    I jailbroke and unlocked an iphone to 1.1.3 yesterday (From 1.0.2). It was going real good and nice until minutes ago when i added a new application

I would unintall it but i can get the iphone to work. I tried hard reset and it doesn't work either. Can any one please help me! Is there like a special button that resets the phone or something! If the battery is removable, i would have removed it and restored it

The situation:
    I installed an application. It installed ok from install, then i hit the HOME button and it soft reset to unlock and i did slide the slider. Then i got the roaming/swerving circle and it froze there. So i tried to reset/power off the phone. Now it restarts every couple of minutes with the apple logo first for a minute, then the roaming/swerving circle on top of the apple icon and freezes . Then it restarts again with the same procedure
    Hard reset as i said doesn't do anything, just restarts the phone again to the apple logo once again.

Any help would be really appreciated! thanks

P.S. I hocked up the iphone to the pc. It doesn't do anything, just repeats the cycle of restarting
    Last edited by OutCell; 2008-02-09 at 11:41 PM.

can you get it into recovery mode? (put iphone in dock, hold power and home while switched on, when iphone goes black release power but keep home held down and itunes should reconigze it)

then you can restore

also just out of interest what app did you install

Quote Originally Posted by deck View Post
    can you get it into recovery mode? (put iphone in dock, hold power and home while switched on, when iphone goes black release power but keep home held down and itunes should reconigze it)

then you can restore

also just out of interest what app did you install
    Thanks, yes i am restoring to 1.1.1 now to upgrade again hope it goes better than the last time

I was installing a language fix for SMS. Trying to install different language support on my iphone