Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need to kick iPhone out of Apple Logo of Death

Default Need to kick iPhone out of Apple Logo of Death
    Well I jailbroke using QuickPwn and as usual it worked just fine (i've used it on 2.0.1 and 2.0.2) I've always had SEVERE problems with the infinite apple logo issue (like at least 3 times a week) on my new 3G and this is just with normal use, not on phone app store downloads, very few jailbreak installs and everything, just normal use on a set up as new phone every time in iTunes. Well now I'm stuck there again, I was in Cydia and it wouldnt let me go home, cydia still worked fine though, then I got the spinning SB respring logo but it was just stuck there for over 30 minutes. I've heard that you can SSH into it and change a few files to get it to boot (becuase the problem is due to a SB crash) I have SSH installed, but I had WiFi off when it froze so I think thats out. Is there any way I can kick it out of this loop without a full DFU restore, rejailbreak, restore from backup, and resync (a 6 hour process)?

OK, so I figured out a way to access SSH without wifi, only to find out that my iPhone had SSH deactivated when it froze (saves battery, though it was for sure installed) so how can I turn on SSH from Vista
    Last edited by Geniusdog254; 2008-08-23 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost