Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Helppp Iphone stuck in restore

Default Helppp Iphone stuck in restore
    so this is what happened. I did all the jailbreaking up to 1.1.2 and then upgraded to 1.1.3 using the "official 1.1.3 upgrade" from the installler. This seemed to work fine until i went into the installer and it asked me if i wanted to upgrade it. I clicked ok and then my phone went into recovery mode. Now itunes says "there is a problem with your iphone" I read in here to try and boot with ibrickr but i dont see the option to boot...CAn someone please helppppppppppppp

i dont know if this means anything but i recieved a call on the phone and it worked but then after the phone call it went back into recovery mode

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so you tried ibricker the only other thin i can think of and i know it works i used it my self is the 1.0.2 and under jailbreaker select 1.0.2 and it should boot you out a
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

how would i go about doing that?

open Ibricker and boot your phone...hope it helps

No this didn't work. After I tried that the phone turned green and then ibrixk had an option and said fix. So I did this and then something crazy happened. The screen went black and there was white words scrolling and it was constantly rebooting and doing the same process. I tried to do recovery mode and edu recovery mode and nothing worked. The only thing that worked was rfu recovery thing and then installed 1.0.2. Then I was able to upgrade to 1.1.3. Was this because my bl is 4.6?

Not ...it is not about b/l...it is DFU mode..you have to be sure u r on dfu...then no problem...if you get other then red screen in Ibricker itr is DFU ..i mean u have to put it in DFU mode to restore