Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help Please!!!!!

Default Need Help Please!!!!!
    So I upgraded to 1.1.3 from 1.1.2 last night and everything was fine. Whatever works works and whatever doesn't will probably work later.

So just now I used the Categories app to create one for utilities, I already have other things in there. So now I go to put Mobile finder in there along with bbinfo and terminal. DOH!
    Now the damn phone keeps soft rebooting and and it goes to "edit home screen blah blah blah." Everything works, My network connects but as soon as everything is loaded and ready to go it does a soft reboot again, kinda like after you install something from installer. But it doesn't go to the slide to unlock screen, just straight to home screen. This all happens in about 5 seconds! I have jsut enough time to hit dismiss, then try to go into categories to take mobile finder out but I run out of time! It starts all over again. Any ideas?!?!

I DOWNLOADED CONTACTS APP BUT ITS ONLY FOR 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 BUT I HAVE 1.0.2 . I CANT DELETE IT NOW AND EVERYTIME I OPEN IT , IT FREEZES .. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT DO I DO ???????????

iPhone? More like MyPhone kutrackkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABT4 View Post
    So I upgraded to 1.1.3 from 1.1.2 last night and everything was fine. Whatever works works and whatever doesn't will probably work later.

So just now I used the Categories app to create one for utilities, I already have other things in there. So now I go to put Mobile finder in there along with bbinfo and terminal. DOH!
    Now the damn phone keeps soft rebooting and and it goes to "edit home screen blah blah blah." Everything works, My network connects but as soon as everything is loaded and ready to go it does a soft reboot again, kinda like after you install something from installer. But it doesn't go to the slide to unlock screen, just straight to home screen. This all happens in about 5 seconds! I have jsut enough time to hit dismiss, then try to go into categories to take mobile finder out but I run out of time! It starts all over again. Any ideas?!?!

yeah....probably going to have to restart from scratch
    restore back to 1.1.3 bone stock > restore 1.1.1 > restore 1.1.1 > restore 1.1.2 > soft upgrade to 1.1.3 jailbroken and all the steps inbetween.

i changed my passwd for ssh and it did the same damn thing the only thing i could do was to DFU restore mode and start allll over
    -20" iMac 2.2 Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
    -13" MB 2.2 Core 2 Duo, 2 GB Ram
    -iPhone 3G 8GB
    -Canon 50D