Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cheapest way to get iPhone and Plan

Default Cheapest way to get iPhone and Plan
    First of all,

If i buy an iphone right now, can I unlock it with anysim1.3 and use it for t-mobile?

I want to do something like this.

Get either AT&T or T-mobile (if unlockable).
    Get a free cell phone with a plan, ebay the phone, swap my plan to iphone.

net would be iphone - ebayed phone.

is it possible?
    and which plan would be the cheapest?

Just a quick response to your first question. NO. OTB (Out of the box) iphones CAN NOT BE unlocked.

What he^ said. You can not unlock the new OTB iPhones. If you get the AT&T plan, just go through the AT&T wireless site and choose the best plan that suits you. Unlimited Data will be included, you just need to decide between SMS, Phone Usage and so forth...

Me personally, I am on a family plan with my wife, we share 1000 minutes I think, I have unlimited text messages, unlimited Data usage, and free nights and weekends. I believe my side of the plan costs roughly $57.

Reako

Reako

What he^ said. You can not unlock the new OTB iPhones. If you get the AT&T plan, just go through the AT&T wireless site and choose the best plan that suits you. Unlimited Data will be included, you just need to decide between SMS, Phone Usage and so forth...

Me personally, I am on a family plan with my wife, we share 1000 minutes I think, I have unlimited text messages, unlimited Data usage, and free nights and weekends. I believe my side of the plan costs roughly $57.

Reako

Reako

Reako

Reako

so if i buy a random phone, lets say

Amazon currently has ATNT blackjack for $0.01 with plan. I buy this, and ebay this for 200+, and get iphone. Will I be able to swap the phone and the plan?

Then I would actually be only down 200 bucks or less.