Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 completely working?

Smile 1.1.3 completely working?
    I've heard different issues on 1.1.3. some says that its perfectly working and some asking on how to downgrade because of its many bugs and errors..

Is it already updated and fix by the dev team?

Although there have been multiple versions by the dev team, none of them are perfect like jailbreakme.com or anything...

so it is not really advisable yet to upgrade to 1.1.3 firmware? until they release the completely working 1.1.3.. those release right now are just beta?

i have 1.1.2 jailbroken if i upgrade to 1.1.3 just to see if it will work on my iphone can i restore my iphone to 1.1.1 if i don't like the outcome? if yes, how?

Yes you can restore to fw 1.1.1. Just search the site for a guide. Or check the internets.

As for the dev 113 jb I haven't had a single issue outside of some 3pa's. In fact since summerboard came out with its 113 update, I love it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Razz For This Useful Post:

zhixinlee (2008-02-07)

I only have 2 small issues. Google maps locator wont locate and I cant play music I downloaded from iTunes, all else is good. Apps work well.

I just last weekend made the jump up from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3, Because there are a few different ways to jailbreak 1.1.3 I wasn't sure which way to go. After doing some research I found out that if you just run the installer jailbreak app you'll get 1.1.3 jailbroken but it won't update the baseband of your phone and this is the reason why some things don't work (Ex. Google Maps "locate me" feature). But if your willing to jailbreak 1.1.3 the long way, you can update your baseband as well as jailbreak and have everything working perfectly. It took me a few hours but when I was done, the ultimate goal was achieved. A Jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone with everything working. With summerboard now working with 1.1.3 its the total package. All we need now is customize to come out the an update.

Quote Originally Posted by david2082 View Post
    I just last weekend made the jump up from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3, Because there are a few different ways to jailbreak 1.1.3 I wasn't sure which way to go. After doing some research I found out that if you just run the installer jailbreak app you'll get 1.1.3 jailbroken but it won't update the baseband of your phone and this is the reason why some things don't work (Ex. Google Maps "locate me" feature). But if your willing to jailbreak 1.1.3 the long way, you can update your baseband as well as jailbreak and have everything working perfectly. It took me a few hours but when I was done, the ultimate goal was achieved. A Jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone with everything working. With summerboard now working with 1.1.3 its the total package. All we need now is customize to come out the an update.
    what update did you use? the one in the installer application? (official 1.1.3 updater) is that the one you use to get a perfectly working jailbreak 1.1.3?