Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pictures not saving, Notes wont save.

Default Pictures not saving, Notes wont save.
    Whenever I take a picture with the camera, it does not appear in the camera roll. When I delete the few pictures I have in the Camera roll, they reappear.
    Also, when I try to make a new note, it does not save.

Anyone have an ideas?

im on a Jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone, used the dev teams method.

Using a term o ssh-ing into your iphone go to /private/var/mobile/Library and change the owner to the Notes directory and it's files:

cd /private/var/mobile/Library
    chown -R mobile Notes

and test if you can save or modify any note.

grettings from veracruz, mx

pd. check the user and gruop from your photos directory /private/var/mobile/Media they should be mobile as owner and wheel as group

Thanks

i am having the same problems, also whenever i leave safari and go back in, it goes back to the same website that i have gone onto a long time ago. its almost like the phone, when the screen is turned off, goes back to some other history point. whenever i try to delete web clips from my phone they always come back after i turn the phone off and back on... i think these problems are all related thats the only reason i am bringing this up here too.

I am also having this same problem... I upgraded to 1.1.4 jailbroken. Any help?

First you have do do a photo with the orginal mobil camera app and than camera pro should work

chrigi, what do you mean by that?

I just read it again. I don't want to use camera pro, I just want to be able to use the regular camera function of the iphone. And the regular notes function.
    Last edited by smidley; 2008-04-30 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Solution!!!
    enter chown mobile /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/ into the terminal and then reboot, it should work now!

Also works for WebClips. Just enter "chown mobile /var/mobile/Library/WebClips/" (without " ")

My notes are not saving and I am in 2.0.1! What the hell happened?