Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App stuck on "Loading..."

Default App stuck on "Loading..."
    okay, i'm incredibly frustrated with this so hopefully someone can help me. i decided to restore tonight... not knowing it would take me all evening and half the night. i pwned... started recustomizing a bit... all that crap. i then notice i have 9 upgrades available in the app store. i decided to just do one or two and would call it quits. i upgraded facebook (on the iphone via app store). while it was finishing up... my iphone decided to start downloading aurora feint, without me telling it to. i'd had this on my phone before, but had gotten rid of it.

anyway... my problem is that ever since it decided to start installing that for no apparent reason, it won't finish the install. the stupid thing is stuck on "loading..." and the progress bar isn't moving at all.

how in the world do you cancel this??

the phone is running like total garbage because of it and i can't even sync correctly right now.

please... help me out here.

EDIT: go figure. as soon as i take the time to type up this post........ the darn thing decides to work. haha, thanks anyway. mods, feel free to delete this thread.
    Last edited by billchase2; 2008-08-20 at 07:44 AM.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad