Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileMe/EBay Activation Key?

Question MobileMe/EBay Activation Key?
    well i started using my mobile me 60 day trial and am in love...though w/e the complaints about it....i dont see them....but one thing i dont love is the price $100 a year! (I know not a lot but for 16 year old with out a job...) so i browsed ebay and see people selling keys for $60-$80+ my only question is how would i activate it with that key i browsed the Mobile Me stuff and i couldnt find a place to enter it or anything...
    Please thank me if I helped you! ---------------------------------->

If you go the the mobileme preferences on your computer it should say account status and have a button to renew, then from there you select the enter a code option
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty778 For This Useful Post:

the_bay_mafia (2008-08-19)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Be vary cautious with these. I purchased an iTunes gift card on eBay and used only a couple bucks on it and then Apple froze my account and took the value away from me. It was purchased using a stolen credit card. This is probably how the MobileMe codes were purchased too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyperextension For This Useful Post:

the_bay_mafia (2008-08-19)

thanks I ended up buying it $49 shipped and I got it from someone who actually has the box and doesn't just send you a activation code.....will see half off is way better!

now my question is this...if i enter the activation code now (when I get it) do i also get 2 extra months? for my trial or should i wait until about a week is left in my trial to enter it?
    Last edited by the_bay_mafia; 2008-08-19 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

bump someone?

now my question is this...if i enter the activation code now (when I get it) do i also get 2 extra months? for my trial or should i wait until about a week is left in my trial to enter it?

Hey-

I would check this post out on the digital lifestyle. They seem to have captured how to accomplish entering the code.

TheDigitalLifestyle.tv: How To Enter a MobileMe or .Mac Activation Code

Hope that was helpful