Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: College email on my iphone yes or no?

Default College email on my iphone yes or no?
    Ok im relatively smart when it comes to my iphone and computers, but not when it comes to setting up email. I really don't know much about it at all because i never was a big email fan i just used myspace lol. Well anyway I am a freshman in college and they gave us student emails that we have to use and they said they send us a lot of stuff to it, so i wanted to set mine up with my iphone. I am not quite sure how this is done because the email is through a deal called onenet and it says iplanet messaging. It is not any of the main emails you can use through the iphone.

So my question is how would I go about figuring out how to set it up on my iphone?

go to the email site they gave you and click help and search for pop email setup

I also need help setting up a school email account from lindenwood university...any help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default School e-mail
    I don't think you can do it. I tried to do it when I got my phone, but was unable to get my phone to accept an email account from Cal State East Bay. I set the school email so it forwards everything to my yahoo, and set up the yahoo on the phone. Works perfect. If you can't get the school email to work, you could do this to.