Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari crashes, and contact backup

Default Safari crashes, and contact backup
    ok i got tow problems here, im on 2.0 and safari crashes when i try to open a page, and my second one is that im willing to upgrade to 2.0.1 or restore the fw but i need a contact back up cause i got a lot of contacts and i dont wanna be puting it back one by one, any idea please?

Sync with iTunes, it makes a backup that includes all of your contacts. I dont know what the issue is with your safari. But a restore will most likely fix it.
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty778 For This Useful Post:

kanaya (2008-08-19)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

When my safari was crashing it was due to the file:// app that enables safari to view files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pcpro745 For This Useful Post:

kanaya (2008-08-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    When my safari was crashing it was due to the file:// app that enables safari to view files
    YEP, that was the problem, i uninstalled the patch that add file:// to safari an voila is working again,

Yeah, that patch made my safari crash as well...
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

yes mine crashed too and i cant restore bc mine is hacked for t-mobile. please help. how can i fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by djspyder1995 View Post
    yes mine crashed too and i cant restore bc mine is hacked for t-mobile. please help. how can i fix it.
    uninstall the file:// patch and it would correct the problem

nevermind got it working
    Last edited by jbeau; 2008-09-17 at 07:01 PM.