Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Major Dilemma?? Please try this "quiz"

Unhappy Major Dilemma?? Please try this "quiz"
    ok so i had 1.1.3 jailbroken with dev team, installed summberboard through ssh, opened once, removed again and reput all backuped files... that night, the phone just lagged, restarted and ended in itunes logo

fine, next day i go ibrickr, turns on BUT lags after 2 seconds of being on, restarts and goes back to itunes logo... tried all different things, BUT nothing helped... so i wented where i hadda go, 1.1.1... i restored about 1,532,458,789 times until it worked properly and i was able to downgrade the baseband... trouble is, i want my contacts bacK!!

see i have a backup but its incompatible with 1.1.1 or below, i think its another format or sumin, so i thought aha! ill use nate true jailbreak, but ste turned on me and took of his finalizing thingy in installer off... funny that that happened about 3 hours before i tried the jailbreak... so i restored again and now have a jailbroken 1.1.1, cant upgrade to 1.1.2 because i would need to press "Setup as new iPhone" and id have no way of getting my contacts back... PLEASE IS THERE A SOLUTION!! i dont care what firmware, but i need my numbers!

And the answer is: please change the topic of the post
    or
    Mods please delete this post.

how can i change it and to what?
    and please, i want ANSWERS :P