Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nice shiny Paperweight!

Default Nice shiny Paperweight!
    After basking in my “dominance” of technology after pwning my 2g - 2.0.1, Iphone via Winpwn 2.0.0.4……I now have a shiny paperweight with an APPLE LOGO for decoration.

Everything was working fine, no errors during the jailbreak or after, hell I even jailbroke the wife’s Iphone. However, I did noticed my dial pad was not responding and would kick me back to springboard after a few seconds. So in my wisdom and because I was at work without Itunes, I decided to reset all via the settings menu on the phone. It took about an hour to reset all (which is normal according to the warning screen prior to resetting) and after that, I now have what I described above A @#$%^ BRICK TO THROW AT ATTACKERS OR A PAPERWEIGHT FOR THE OFFICE.

ANY IDEAS, I’m going to try and restore at lunchtime so, can I use the custom winpwn firmware that I originally used to pwn it during this restore or will I have to go back to stock firmware.

Thanks in advance…

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Can you get to DFU mode? if you can get to DFU mode (Black Screen) you can fix it, If you have issues hit me up on AIM or MSN or Yahoo, I just fixed a guys iphone over remote desktop

Default Got it done!
    Just got back from lunch and put it in DFU mode and Itunes recognized it. I used the custom firmware I previously built. All is good as of now. I think it was Kate app....don't know for sure but after I installed it, that is when it acted up.