Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ringtone Volume issue with 3g software 2.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ringtone Volume issue with 3g software 2.0
    Okay for some reason, since i bought my iphone 3g 8gb black.. i would set the ringtone volume to the highest, then push the home button, now if I would rite away check it out, the volume would still be set at highest, but if i dont go check it out rite away, and you know do some stuff here and there ... the volume just goes back to default on its own... which is a little under 50%... i tried researching this on the net.. Nothing.. anyone else got this problem... ??

Edit.. Forgot to mention that i did upgrade to 2.0.1 ( problem still exists ), and my 3g runs on at&t jailborken !

I have 2.0 on my 8g iPhone and I have been having the same problem since a couple days ago when I upgraded it to 2.0
    Help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dansan8991 View Post
    I have 2.0 on my 8g iPhone and I have been having the same problem since a couple days ago when I upgraded it to 2.0
    Help?
    lol that Help? cracked me up for some reason

same problem here

i am having the same issue as well. I notice after a while, my volume will be almost all the way down for no reason.

I thought maybe it had to do with some programs installed???

Other than apps from the appstore, I have vwallpaper and customize, maybe one of them have something to do with it?

Is everyone with the issue jailbroken? Maybe it has something to do with that?

16GB 3G jailbroken 2.0 on ATT.

Thanks

I have same issue , had some probs with a theme I made and had to restore, so went the normal restore (no jailbreak) still goes back to half way.

8GB Optus Network, jailbroken 1st time, not 2nd, jailbroken 3rd still only half