Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screenshot on 2.0

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Default Screenshot on 2.0
    No newbs, I am not asking how to do it.

One thing I loved about the 1.1.4 screenshot is that it would work ANYWHERE. I want to take a screenshot of my lock screen and the new 2.0 method (power, home) won't do it.

Anyone figured out a way to make it happen? We actually LOST a feature from 1.1.3/1.1.4 to 2.0............... The built in apple screenshot feature we are using in 2.0 used to work on the lock screen in earlier firmware.

Yeah i noticed that too. I guess the only thing to do is just wait for one of the 1.1.x screenshot apps to be ported over for cydia/installer

Thanks

The problem is hitting the power button on the lock screen. If we can change the trigger button back to the mute switch we could make it work.

true. sounds like a tough task that might even include custom firmware =/

Thanks

Apple changed it because they know the mute switches break off if you look at them wrong and they'd have a lot of wty issues to repair, so they switched it to the power switch. In a way, it's a good thing, then again, we lost an important feature I'd like to see again. I'll NEVER use any of the screenshot programs from the past, all the conflicts, all the drama went away when they discovered the built in feature. It was flawless in 1.1.3 and 1.1.4, now we have this.........