Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [iFound] What is this key for?

Smile [iFound] What is this key for?
    I think some of you may know Zibri already. Zibri is Italian iPhone hacker, Or you can say iPhone "Elite" developer. He has posted a key (18 84 58 A6 D1 50 34 DF E3 86 F2 3B 61 D4 37 74) on his blog. Since then a lot of people talked about this key and what it was used for. The person with the most expertise I know, who talked about this key, is "Erica Sadun". She said "This is iPhone’s secret Application SDK key." Zibri reacted with "I wonder how rumors run quickly and I am very disappointed by Erica Sadun of TUAW for telling people this was a key related to SDK or the "Application Key". Well.. i never said it. And, frankly, it’s NOT "

So the question still stands: what is this key for?
    Read more here

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that is a countdown (in hexidecimal or course) to the end of the world. Steve Jobs decides when and where humans exist and he's pretty pissed of that we're unlocking his iPhones...

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOSHO92 View Post
    I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that is a countdown (in hexidecimal or course) to the end of the world. Steve Jobs decides when and where humans exist and he's pretty pissed of that we're unlocking his iPhones...
    Roffle my Woffles!!!!!111one1

If you're going to "quote", at least get the quote right please: "Last night, an anonymous tipster pointed us to this Austin Heap webpage that purportedly reveals the iPhone's secret Application SDK key. Another tipster, also anonymous, then tipped me to iPhone "Elite" developer Zibri's blog, that shows the same key"