Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Help!!!!!

Thanks

Default Please Help!!!!!
    after doing the 1.1.3 soft update my installer would not open. after a few days of trying different things i did a hard restart on my phone, and I got the please connect to itunes. I tried to go back down to 1.0.2 to move my way back up and couldent. nothing worked. I tried following the wikis and now I'm forced to update to the full 1.1.3. is there any way to jailbreak my phone now? please help. I hate having a stock phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Perhaps you should try the correct forum.

Thanks

I'm looking for some help. If I wanted a smart-a** response I'd talk to my ex-wife

I'm looking for some help. If I wanted a smart-a** response I'd talk to my ex-wife

Thanks

Yes you can upgrade and jailbrake 1.1.3, however you cannot unlock it, reason being you will also be upgrading your firmware, and as of now the new firmware is unlockable!!! But you can downgrade from 1.1.3., do the jailbraking process and upgrade again to 1.1.3, but it's not an easy process. It can be done, with ALOT of patience...!!!!!

Thanks

do i need to go back to 1.0.2 or can I go to 1.1.1? all the guides tell me to go back to 1.0.2 to jailbreak 1.1.1. do you know of any guides that dont require me to go back to 1.0.2? and what version of itunes do I need?