Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What are my options here?

Default What are my options here?
    So I got my iPhone off ebay a few months back for a helluva good price. It came to me with a defective screen, so I brought it to Apple and they replaced it with a brand new one . This brand new one I upgraded to 1.1.2 when it came out, and jail broke etc. After using it for about a month, my vibrate randomly stopped working. Well being a MacBook owner, I will be the first one to tell you that Apple's products sometime have coping problems with third party apps and act accordingly. I thought the vibrate may have stopped working mearly because of some app I installed. I didn't want to bring it to Apple quite yet, because they probably wouldn't even touch a jail broken iPhone. After upgrading to 1.1.3 via the devteam route, my vibrate still doesn't work, along with texts being garbled, and some of my movies not showing up. So what do you guys suggest I do? Restore and if that doesn't work take it to Apple? Downgrade? Sorry for the long post and thanks to anyone who can help!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well, let me tell you of my personalk issue that is happening as we speak. I had just sent in my phone because it would randomly stop vibrating. I restored and upgraded and downgraded and all sorts and it still had the same issue. They just sent me an email (three minutes ago) saying it was caused by accident or misuse and it is not covered under warranty, so they are sending it back un fixed. What the heck!