Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Problem Stuck and Requesting Help

Default iPhone Problem Stuck and Requesting Help
    The history of my iPhone is 1.1.2 jailbroken, then upgraded 1.1.3 jailbroken using Nate's method.

Decided to rejailbreak using the Dev team's jailbreak. So I used the downgrade tutorial to get back to 1.1.2 jailbroken with no problems. I did the install of 1.1.3 through the installer app after installing the latest version of InstallerApp and BSD Subsystem.

Everything with the 1.1.3 install worked fine so it seemed. I installed the customize application and now my iPhone has the connect to iTunes screen with the slide for emergency bar.

My original thought was just to restore back to stock. However, iTunes says their is a problem with my iPhone and I will need to contact an AT&T store.

Sorry for the long-winded background history, but I am stuck here as to what to do about this. Thanks in advance for any help you guys/gals can offer me.

Customize has screwed your phone.

With your phone connected to iTunes hold down the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons together.

Do NOT release any of the buttons until iTunes recognises your phone has gone into Recovery mode. It could take up to 45 seconds but this will work and then you have to go and do the whole thing again from 1.1.1

Thanks a lot that worked. I tried resetting it but I must have not been holding the buttons down long enough. All is well again.

On a side note, I was still getting calls and text messages when it was stuck in the weird mode even though iTunes said my phone wasn't activated. Weird...