Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Wifi Password Problem!!!! 1.1.3

Default Help Wifi Password Problem!!!! 1.1.3
    So I Was Running 1.1.2 My Wifi Was Working Perfect I Jailbroke My Phone To 1.1.3 And Now I Put My Password To My Wifi And It Works For About 5 Min Then It A Pop Up Comes On And Says Invalid Password And I Put My Password In And It Says Invalid Password Over And Over Again Then I Do It Manually Through Wifi And Put My Password And It Wrks For 5 Min Etc Etc Please Help !!!!

Why Does My Iphone Not Save My Password!!! Help!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have the same problem with my Bluetooth. Not sure if these 1.1.3 upgrades are 100% sound. Not sure if its Apple or from the JB's and 1.1.3 upgrades from the Dev as I have read somewhere in these forums about Apple admitting to a bad release.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr600wheelin View Post
    So I Was Running 1.1.2 My Wifi Was Working Perfect I Jailbroke My Phone To 1.1.3 And Now I Put My Password To My Wifi And It Works For About 5 Min Then It A Pop Up Comes On And Says Invalid Password And I Put My Password In And It Says Invalid Password Over And Over Again Then I Do It Manually Through Wifi And Put My Password And It Wrks For 5 Min Etc Etc Please Help !!!!

Why Does My Iphone Not Save My Password!!! Help!!
    You need to reset your network settings.

Go into Settings, General, Reset, and click Reset Network Settings.

This should fix your Network password problems.
    Last edited by mmmhshiney; 2008-01-30 at 08:22 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

k i reseted my network it works good until i shut my phn down like the top button then i unlock and bam need password again!! god wtf! now a invalid voicemail password thing is popping up wtf!!! apple man u suck!!