Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: URGENT...please help

Smile URGENT...please help
    Dear all, i am currently workin in taiwan and asked my friend to DHL me a Iphone 3G from Canada since i heard so many great things about it and would like to give it a try, however, it is being held by the taiwan custom and they want me to provide them with the brand and model number. I told them the brand is Apple and the model is Iphone 3G, but they say every phone should have a Model number....I dont know such thing exists for Iphone since Apple only has one phone... if there's any information on this matter or you do know there's a model number for ifone 3G, please let me know asap since ihave to talk to the custom again tomorrow.... thanks for the help in advance guys!!!

Thats strange!! take a print out from here Apple - iPhone - Technical Specifications and show them to prove that this is (iPhone 3G) is the model number. or else ask ur frnd in canada to send you the copy of invoice where IMEI number is mentioned usually, which u can show to customs as proof.

thanks alot for your help Rashpal! i will do that first and see what happens!

The iPhone 3G model's number is: A1241

Quote Originally Posted by weezyhuy View Post
    The iPhone 3G model's number is: A1241
    That's right

you can also find it in the back of the phone along with the serial number and IMEI

not sure if you can find this also on the package itself or not but they are found in the back of the phone itself for sure

ya, mines on the back of my phone.