Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Had an unlocked 1.1.2 (up'ed from 1.1.1) phone... Restored with 1.1.2 - Am I screwed

Default Had an unlocked 1.1.2 (up'ed from 1.1.1) phone... Restored with 1.1.2 - Am I screwed
    I wanted to go completely fresh from the begingng with my iphone... (it was software unlocked...) I restored through iTunes with the 1.1.2 restore file... I meant to use the 1.1.1 now when I connect to itunes it tells me to do the AT&T signup...

I need to get back to 1.1.1 - Even if I put the phone into recovery mode it does this.... ouch - I could kick myself in the *** for this one. Someone please tell me there is away to fix this issue!

Thank you.

Do you use ATT?

Your post isn't very clear. What do you want to do? If you want to restore an unlocked 1.1.2 phone, then you need to restore back to 1.1.1, jailbreak, install OktoPrep, and then upgrade to 1.1.2. After this, you need to jailbreak 1.1.2 once again using the 1.1.2 jailbreak java-based program. Unlocking should remain so you shouldn't need to use AnySim 1.2.1u again. Google or check on this forum for the links.