Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Competition Fraud

Default iPhone Competition Fraud
    Anime-wallpapers is a fraud. Here is my story : I am the artist Koun. I had to change account because Dan blocked me on msn and deleted my account but still keeps the wallpapers I have added.

We are pleased to announce our first competition, 600 worth of prizes to be won in the form of 2 iPhones! But wait it gets better, they will be simless iPhones so your free to run them on pay-as-you-go, no contract is needed. Read about our competition and how to enter here.

Hahahaha. I won that competition and he did not send the free iPhones claiming everyone cheated. I still have the msn convo if you are interested. He is a fraud and owes 2 people 1 of them being me an iPhone. Do not come ot this site , there is no promise and future for Dan and this site may be taken down. Do not sign up , he has built a lying and fraud life.

Get away before he tricks you. Last year in December , he has made a site called Psdspy. He left the site after making an ipod competition and makde the new owner pay. I won that ipod and received it because the new owner was honest . I wonder why he left. I also wonder why he blocked me and did not contact me after the competitoon and was ignoring my emails . Hmmmmm lemme guess . I think it is because he is a fraud and did not want to send it to me. Lsten , leave the site and do not upload here. Take my wallpapers down.

The site is anime-wallpapers.com Do not go there and put the site on your blacklist . He is a fraud and don't buy anything form him on ebay either.

He never ended up sending the iphone obviusly. Other people have to pcik up his slack.

gee that really sucks. i would like those 2 iphones too. well ive never used that site and now i never will