Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help fast! iphone maybe bricked!

Default Need help fast! iphone maybe bricked!
    Ok so this morning I downloaded the new pwnage to jailbreak 2.0.1, I already had 2.0 jailbroke so I knew what I was doing. I did everything and at first when I put my phone in DFU mode it would not let me load my custom fw to the phone it gave me a 1604 error, so I took it out of dfu and tried it and it worked but after putting my custom fw on my iphone itunes would not activate it!!! Ok so I thought id rebuild a fw and let pwnage activate it, so i try and it worked but I got an error saying that my phone couldnt find a carrier or something and I needed to restore... But now I keep getting 1604 errors again! I can not get my phone out of recovery mode now!!! I have tried restoring it on like 3 different computers with 2.0 and 2.0.1 fw, pwnage version and the regular versions. Everytime i try it gives me the 1604 error!!! I have tried in dfu mode and recovery mode and nothing will work!!!! Please help me... is my phone bricked

iPhone 2.0 coming back from the 1604 error | Staggering through Life

I found this online trying it now I hope it works

NVM that link worked it is fixed close this thread please
    Last edited by mik3y08; 2008-08-10 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost