Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: backing up my calendar?

Default backing up my calendar?
    Hi Im about to restore my iphone for the first time but can't seem to back up my numerous calendar entries. I have selected to sync calendar with a freshly installed outlook but entries to not sync (either way...)

Is there any other way of doing this?

I do not want the entries to be visible on the pc particularly, just want to create a file I can restore with.

Thanks

EDIT -----------------------------

anybody?

I notice itunes makes backups of your phone when you sync.. will that be enough to recover my calendar? Once I jailbreak and unlock will I get the option to recover my previous iphone config? Will that be everything minus the apps?

Thanks..
    Last edited by tikigod19; 2008-08-10 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

when you sync, it backs up the calendar to outlook. when you jail break, set up the phone as a new one, then just resync everything. make sure to save your pics, cause those will be history.

if you dont set up as a new phone, your bound to have problems.

i just read that your contacts aren't syncing with outlook, ummm, dont know what to say now. if you have 2.0, you could always use an exchange server

in the end restoring a previous phone in iTunes seemed to restore calendar entries.

Thanks for your response