Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: goes into recovery mode when restared

Default goes into recovery mode when restared
    i have a 1.1.3 jailbroken phone. when i turn it off and back on it goes into recovry mode and the only way to get it out is using iphuc and doing the cmd setenv thing. i need some help cause when im not at my house and i have to turn it off for some reason i cant use it until i go back home

Don't do a master reset. it happens to me when i Hold down sleep/wake and home. Do a regular shut down by slide power

iPhone? More like MyPhone scottvalentine's Avatar
    Thanks

mine does that when it crashes, i have to hook it up to the computer, and boot from recovery. Regular restarts seems to work ok. But it would be nice to get that fixed in case I am away from the computer. Anyone else having this issue?
    There are No stupid questions, Only stupid people

mine does it no matter how i turn it off. sliding to power off and reseting it

does anybody know how to fix this? i really need to figure it out, should i just downgrade to 1.1.1 again and redo the whole thing over again?
    Last edited by emerica6708; 2008-01-30 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am having the same issue. It goes into recovery no matter how I shut it down. Anyone have a suggestion yet?