Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help me I accidentally upgraded to 1.1.3

Default Please help me I accidentally upgraded to 1.1.3
    ok so i want a jailbroken 1.1.3 and when i first tried to do it i didnt have the auto lock off so it glitched up badly and the only thing i could do was upgrade now i have looked everywhere and was able to upgrade to 1.1.3 jailbroken but the phone part didnt work is and im running a mac so i was wondering if anybody could help me find an guide that shows me how to downgrade and then upgrade to a jailbroken 1.1.3 working phone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bill69 View Post
    ok so i want a jailbroken 1.1.3 and when i first tried to do it i didnt have the auto lock off so it glitched up badly and the only thing i could do was upgrade now i have looked everywhere and was able to upgrade to 1.1.3 jailbroken but the phone part didnt work is and im running a mac so i was wondering if anybody could help me find an guide that shows me how to downgrade and then upgrade to a jailbroken 1.1.3 working phone

Thanks
    this guide shows how to downgrade from 1.1.3 properly(it'll take you back to firmware 1.1.1, jailbreak it, then install oktoprep and downgrade the baseband all from installer, and then upgrade you to 1.1.2 and jailbreak it as well). then, just redownload the 1.1.3 soft update jailbreak from the devteam after making sure your auto-lock is set to never
    Last edited by rianbattle; 2008-01-29 at 05:09 PM.
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps