Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPhone stuck in an infinit rebooting loop !

Default My iPhone stuck in an infinit rebooting loop !
    My iphone won't stop rebooting displaying Darwin's booting process (like a linux machine booting). The text is scrolling too fast to read.

If I hold the home button long enough, the next reboot will display a black DFU screen.. that quickly turns into a blue DFU and then a few seconds later, it becomes a green DFU.

In itune, it shows the Restore option. if I option+click the Restore and select a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 firmware, it complains (an unknown error occurred (2001)) and the same happens if I just try to update to 1.1.3 via regular iTune process.

What do you guys suggest?

Thanks
    Last edited by higijj; 2008-01-29 at 02:15 AM.

Same thing happened to me today, you're stuck in verbose mode 1.0.2. Did it happen when you tried to restore firmware 1.0.2?

Hold down the power button and home button together, when the apple logo appears let go of the power button until it boots. Open itunes, restore firmware 1.1.1.

Same thing happened to me today, you're stuck in verbose mode 1.0.2. Did it happen when you tried to restore firmware 1.0.2?

Hold down the power button and home button together, when the apple logo appears let go of the power button until it boots. Open itunes, restore firmware 1.1.1.

won't let me restore.

When I plug it in usb, the screen goes blue then green..

won't let me restore.

When I plug it in usb, the screen goes blue then green..

it has gotten worst...

now it won't stop rebooting no matter what I do. It keeps rebooting, displaying text..

I really need some help!

it has gotten worst...

now it won't stop rebooting no matter what I do. It keeps rebooting, displaying text..

I really need some help!

it has gotten worst...

I really need some help!

Quote Originally Posted by higijj View Post
    it has gotten worst...

I really need some help!
    Does iphuc pick it up at any point? Did you try to go into restore mode by holding home and sleep button until it turns off and turn it on and press home button right away....

I finally, after hours of reading/trying.. got it to restore from latest apple firmware (1.1.3).

I couldn't choose previous firmware because it would always give #2001 error or #1 error. But now, it ask for activating through AT&T.

It won't let me downgrade, giving the same error as previously. I'm kinda stuck there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

More info:

It's a week 31. At some point, it was working without any sim.

At the home screen, it won't let me do te *#307# trick... and itunes won't let me restore any version prior to 1.1.3.

More info:

It's a week 31. At some point, it was working without any sim.

At the home screen, it won't let me do te *#307# trick... and itunes won't let me restore any version prior to 1.1.3.
    Last edited by higijj; 2008-01-29 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost