View Poll Results: Which iPhone do you want more?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPhone 1G

32 52.46%
  • iPhone 3G

29 47.54%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Which iPhone do you like best? (Poll Question)

still waiting for more jailbreak apps on 3G

Quote Originally Posted by richardjones101 View Post
    And yet again another vote for 1G. But what the hell does FRW mean?
    For Real World!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

1G barely wins!

I like how Apple tried to pull of "half the price"

Your up front cost may be less, but you're paying about $15 more a month for 24 months.
    So: $360 + $199 (for the 3G) + $18 (activation fee) = $577
    I'll let you do the math to compare that to what you paid for the first gen iPhone

i think the 1G rules, that is partly because i can use it on Vodafone so it can be my business phone, yay me!

1g all the way...if u want gps get a GFi for iphone

1g all the way...if u want gps get a GFi for iphone...n then it's only edge n 3g head to head n I use neither
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-08-11 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey. I was wondering if anyone can help me. My mail app doesn't remember my passwords, does anybody know of a fix?

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Hey. I was wondering if anyone can help me. My mail app doesn't remember my passwords, does anybody know of a fix?
    You could try to remove your email account through settings-mail, contacts,calendars... once you in there tap on the account that is giving you problems scroll down and delete that account.... reboot the phone and then go back into settings- mail, contacts, calendars and add the account and see if that works for you...

I have never had that problem but that is what I would do if I did.... I also might name the account a little different as well....

Thanks

I own both the original iPhone and the 3G...I purchased the 3G the day it came out and I honestly like the 3G more. I use my 3G WAY more then I used my original one and that alone speaks for itself. I mostly use Safari and email and I am never around wifi unless I'm home so having the 3G speed makes it much faster and more enjoyable due to less time waiting for data laod.
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

iPhone 1G is in the lead!

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Off topic. Post in correct forum!
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

iPhone? More like MyPhone MikeYuse0406's Avatar
    Thanks

Owner of the 1G iPhone since FW 1.0.1. Wouldn't change my 1G for a 3G regardless if I am getting it for free. I have never had any problems with my 1G, whereas most 3G users I personally know have had issues with their units not once, but multiple times. 1G iPhone all the way!!!!

Thumbs up 1G Rules!!
    I think the 1G is by far the better phone especially after the 2.1 upadate. I have noticed a significant increase in both battery and signal. I have read the posts which state apple just increased the signal bars displayed. Well thats not the case for me because, before the update I would have calls constantly dropping off while using my phone inside the house. I havent had 1 call drop on me since i updated!! Posts that i have read about the 3G.
    Well battery life sucks, 3G signal sucks, Yellow screen, Plastic case gets cracks in it, GPS not so good, Data plan costs more per month, cant be unlocked and the list goes on and on. It does have better sound then the 1G though!!!!!!!!

I have both.....and I like it that way

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not going to vote... lol. I've only had experience with the 2G but I want to upgrade so bad to get the 16GB version. I can't stand having to pick and choose which songs to put on my phone. Even with a 16 I'd still have to but not nearly as much. I might go to the AT&T store and see if they have any extra 2G phones and buy a 16GB one. My iPhone might just happen to fall under my back tire and be in need of a replacement....
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

I actually really like the feel of the 3G but returned it cuz of ATT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12