Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: just plain problems...

Exclamation just plain problems...
    well about a month ago all my apps scattered between two pages much to my dismay, considering i just got it all set into 2 folders and all apps on one page. So being mr. smart i thought, AH HA ! lets hide them all and then unhide them so they will organize and not leave random open slots on the pages, after i hid them all i almost cried when i restarted it to find... GREAT NO CUSTOMIZE APP ! so i cannot unhide them.
    im running 1.1.2, to be honest i didnt jailbreak it my friend did. ive tried a lot of methods ive searched on how to fix this due to the fact a few people have done this before me, ive tried to get them to work but they just dont seem to do anything for me.
    my point now is that i kinda wanna upgrade to 2.0.0+ and i need my customize app to do this and im going to have to either format the iphone and risk bricking the danm thing or somehow get back my installer.app and actually just download the thing i need then just let it upgrade itself.
    Ideas anyone ?
    take into mind that i didn't jailbreak it myself and all of my attempts to use ibrickr etc have ended in failure to unhide the customize app

Thanks for any help anyone can give me

Thanks

you don't need customize to upgrade. You can't brick an iPhone either. Just go to the winpwn 2.5 released thread and learn how to upgrade to 2.0 and jailbreak it

acording to what i have found winpwn2.5 isnt released yet
    and they way they show is 1.1.4 to 2.0.0
    i have 1.1.2
    any ideas ?
    Last edited by blu3fan; 2008-08-10 at 10:55 PM.

You want WinPwn 2.0.0.4 if you are on Windows.

To better know about the update process see this post: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/unlocki...ml#post1782551

Thanks

just update to 1.1.4 with iTunes (download the 1.1.4 restore file then ctrl-shift in iTunes) then ziphone it and then you can winpwn 2.0.0.4 it
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008