Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone & Tmobile which plan?? 1.4.1 to 2.0 Upgrade?

Default Iphone & Tmobile which plan?? 1.4.1 to 2.0 Upgrade?
    I have a 1st gen Iphone on 1.4.1 unlocked on Tmobile. I want to add internet so I can use the internet feature and gps etc...What is it I need to add to my plan?

Also I was curious is there a real simple way of upgrading from 1.4.1 to 2.0. I know I used Ziphone to upgrade to 1.4.1 and it was simply a one click deal, thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

you should add the total internet add on. people have used tzones with the tzone hack on 1.1.4 and lower but not sure if there's a hack available for 2.0.

if you're using windows, use winpwn or pwnage for mac to unlock and jailbreak your phone for 2.0

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

id stick with 1.1.4 for now, and first gen phones dont magically get GPS with 2.0, only the new phones have GPS.. 1.1.4 is stable and its got tons of cool stuff for it.. but 2.0 is comming along nicely.. 2.0 is not unlockable yet
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

2.0 is fully unlocked and JB with Tzones workin, Dont know where you got that info from........

I would add the T-Mobile Total Internet. And do the update to 2.0.1 tomorrow or once the new pwnage tool is out.

If you go into a T-Mobile store they will also know what you need to do and have you put the right settings into your phone. They are so much more helpful than AT&T and they don't even sell the iPhone.

pl help me to reinstall my iphone.i upgrade to 2.0 from 1.4.1 but my phone doesnt install and showing recovery mode but it doesnt boot in recovery mode .pl let me know how to downgrade from 2.0 to 1.4.1 firmware version.