Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: copying and pasting?

Thanks

Lightbulb copying and pasting?
    Do you think that apple will make an app so that it's possible to copy and paste text or include it in an upgrade?

I have actually heard rumors that there is going to be an app on the app store soon...we shall see if apple gives it the okay.

MagicPad is in the App Store for $3.99. Its kind of useless IMO because you CAN copy and paste but only inside the app itself...

Quote Originally Posted by nickarodriguez View Post
    I have actually heard rumors that there is going to be an app on the app store soon...we shall see if apple gives it the okay.
    I highly doubt Apple was approve of such apps, it violates Apple biggest rule, no background apps. If the app does feature copy and paste, it will only be within the application itself. Once it is closed, you will not be able to use it. If it attempts to modify or add any files to the file system, well, we'll never see it unless that developer releases it to the jailbroken audience.

Yes, MagicPad is useless, I never add on to notes, nor do I need to change the font of the my notes.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Yeah that would be nice to have that but i doubt it