Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Baseband -> No WIFI, NO SOUND, NO RUMBLING

Arrow No Baseband -> No WIFI, NO SOUND, NO RUMBLING
    Hello to everyone =)
    I've wanted to start jailbraking my iPhone agaein 2 days before, because my installer was broken. So, by jailbraking it, it was all okay, since I've virginized my iPhone. As I downloaded Baseband Downgrader, I've got no WIFi, Sound or anythink else.

So, Isearched a little bit and found this:
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?p=175253
    (last post)
    I followed the instructions since I must type this in:

./bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls

When I start this command, there comes everytime this error:
    Error: Failed to download .EEP: Could not varify download image.

(it seems to have problems by: Preparing to flash using /dev/tty.baseband at 750000 baud, after that it says Please reset target)

I've searched google and so on, but I've found nothing that helps me, so,
    Please help,
    Zeddi

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

So what is the status of your phone? Why not just restore and go again?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

First thank you for this answer.
    When I've started my iPhone on 1.1.1 first time, there comes an error massage: "Nedded Repair, contact apple.com/help"

You can't do anything (weither *#307 nor anything else) well, i just searched the internet and founded Many sources that say, that I have to set my iPhone to 1.0.2 (because his is the only Version which you can jailbrake from the iPhone, without Internet) and reflash the baseband with mobile terminal.

But I can't reflash my baseband with this error, and the big problem is, that seems to be the only way to repair it

i have same prb..it seem u have 4.6 bootloader ..and there is no solution as far just upgrade to 1.1.3 it will fix ur prb..but u can't unlock ..