Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!! Problem with sources???!!!

Question Help!! Problem with sources???!!!
    Hi everyone, well I don't know if there is a problem but I rather tell you and see your responses....

I installed the source of modmyi (modmyi.com/installer.xml) 'cause I wanted to install the Guitarist application (also piano and drummer ), son I installed without a problem but when I entered to install and tried to search guitarist it wasn't there!!!..... so I looked in sources and I saw that there is the source on my installer but with a padlock on it and I don't know if that padlock mean that I can't have access to the source or something else..... so if anyone could please help me to fix this problem (if there really is a problem) I really really really appreciate it.

Or if someone know another source for guitarist, drummer an piano and can give it to me is also accepted

Thank you all!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

well the MMI comes pre installed on installer and cydia so you shouldnt need to manualy add it also mooband music.app is all of those things rolled into one. and the padlock i think just means that that source cant be removed and or its one of the community sources that come pre installed

You can also add one of those packages thats says suttin like list of all my sources to get a bunch more sources and it add all them atuomaticaly
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!