Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: scratched

Default scratched
    hey guys I scratched the back of my black iPhone 3g what can I do. And if there is no parts how can I get a replacement without being charged thanks

Probably cant do anything about it. Where is the scratch, plastic on the back or screen?

You can try and tell Apple that you got it that way but I doubt they will do anything for you. Otherwise you can try and buff it out. Search for "ipod scratch remover" I've seen some stuff available. Not sure if it works well or not though. Maybe you should get a nice case next time if you're worried about scratches that bad.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

thanks I was going to get a case this weekend can I say like the speaker is not working

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

just say that it randomly shuts off and turns back on, on its own... they might take it back as a faulty device, there is no way for them to prove you wrong... then again if the scratch is highly visible they may say that it is due to user ware and not take it back because of the scratch haha... but the worst that would happen is they say no we cant return it... why not give it a try...

It Is What It Is...

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

say you are having battery life problems and it loses signal sometimes and all that jazz and they should replace it..
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's the back, there are plenty of scratch removal products out there for plastic. If the front? Well, dunno.

next time keep your wooly mittens on and leave iPhone 3G for the grown ups

ok guys they replaced it. i said it was turning on and off