Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Baseboard not working plz help

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Iphone Baseboard not working plz help
    ok so the basboard on my 4gb 1.1.4 iphone is not working. I have restored in DFU and recovery mode. I am an AT&T customer but i just activate and jailbreak to use it since i dont need edge and cant afford it. it was pwned before it stopped working and i restored it and re pwned it 3 times. i also used iliberty to jailbreak and activate and that did not work. Since i got it for free from a friend i have no warranty and cant afford to buy a new one.

Is there any1 that might have the slightest idea what i need to do cuz i am using my dads old palm treo and i hate it. i miss my baby, Plz help!!!

mmhh.. i dont know what a baseboard is.

if by any chance you mean baseband, then how do you know it's not working?
    as long as i am aware of, baseband just doesn't stop working like that.. did you try to upgrade to 2.0?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you dont need edge you dont need to activate it and you dont need baseband to work either, seeing that is just for phone and data, the rest of the phone should work as an ipod just fine. If this didnt help, please restate your question because it didnt make much sense..

ps try a restore to 1.1.4 with itunes and activate with itunes if you are a ligit iphone plan subscriber,, then just jailbreak with iliberty
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

i meant baseboard as in the home buttons like phone, mail, ipod, (the 4 icons at the bottom) the rest of the icons work, its like that part of the screen doesnt work.

im not a legit iphone user as in i dont pay to use it, i activate and jailbreak and then just put my at&t sim card in it. i dont pay to use it cuz there is not point for me