Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: G3 or now??

Default G3 or now??
    I am debating whether i should get an iphone now or wait for the g3 version.

when will the g3 iphone come out?
    will it be hackable? easily?
    will there be a way to hack into g3 network? or will jailbroken g3 iphones only be able to use wifi?

any other answers for questions i have not asked are helpful. thank you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone luistohe123's Avatar
    Thanks

Its 3G...not g3
    The 3G iphone is nothing more than an urban myth
    Some people think that apple will make a 3G iphone
    but I don't see it coming soon....

Quote Originally Posted by luistohe123 View Post
    Its 3G...not g3
    The 3G iphone is nothing more than an urban myth
    Some people think that apple will make a 3G iphone
    but I don't see it coming soon....
    some time this year perhaps? anyways, if there would be a way to hack this new 3g iphone, if it comes out, would there be a way to hack it to use the 3g for free?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no way of knowing when it will happen, It probably will. I wouldnt expect it to be this year though. Apple is still able to milk profits from current iphone, people are still buying. They will announce it when sales start to drop. if you want the phone, I suggest getting it now. I don't think the 3G will be out too soon.

Since it doesn't exist we don't know about a hack. The nature of hacks is it will happen, we can't know when until it does.

You probably won;t be able to use 3g for free. This is essentially stealing internet from your cell phone provider. It can probably be done, but you can just as easily be caught. Think about it, you are downloading data on a cell phone plan that doesnt have data plan on it and you are not being charged. This is somthing easily detectable. How to make it not detectable? hack your cell provider's records (basically will not happen)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

brainfood (2008-01-26), madetorder (2008-01-26)