Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple to Launch an iPhone Nano for Christmas?

Default Apple to Launch an iPhone Nano for Christmas?
    Apple News | Apple to Launch an iPhone Nano for Christmas?
    Sunday, 3rd August 2008, 08:08 pm
    Apple is about to launch a 'nano' version of the hugely successful iPhone in time for Christmas, according a DailyMail report.

The product will be launched in the UK at up to 150 for pay-as-you-go customers by O2, the mobile phone group owned by Spain's Telefonica. 'This will be a big one,' said an industry source.

Experts believe that an iPhone nano would be an enormous hit as a Christmas gift and theorize that it could have touch wheel on the back and display on the front so that numbers could be dialed from behind.

iClarified - Apple News - Apple to Launch an iPhone Nano for Christmas?

Never, why would Apple interrupt the sale of the iPhone and iTouch & iPod. An introduction of another product will lower the stock value of pre-existings Apple product.

Thanks

yeah the iPhone 3g is already cheaper than the less capable itouch. Apple needs to restructure it's pricing points because what will happen is apple products are in competition with each other. I think an iPhone nano would just cluster their lineup.

But do look for a 4gb shuffle by x-mas. That's my bet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weezyhuy View Post
    Never, why would Apple interrupt the sale of the iPhone and iTouch & iPod. An introduction of another product will lower the stock value of pre-existings Apple product.
    The same reasons they released the ipod nano and shuffle?
    To live, you have to lie

thats not real its a joke

No. Think bigger, not smaller.
    The market is set for a higher end iPhone...
    Why remove features from the iPhone when people are currently screaming for more features (better camera, MMS, 32gb, etc.)?

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, Apple has a patten on an iPhone Mini right now, i read in a MacLife magazine.

It's smaller, and has a clear plastic cover on the front, which you can pull down, like a flip phone.

Unlike the regular iPhone, the iPhone mini would be used strictly as a phone, with the 1.X.X native apps. No 3rd party apps or anything.
    A Thanks is always nice =]

Thanks

Don't you just love speculation threads? Some people are so sure they know what Apple is planning. Even the experts get it wrong half the time, yet, there's some random online forum kids who seem to be pretty certain of themselves!
    To live, you have to lie