Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with Customize

Default Need help with Customize
    For basically all the themes I try to apply it never fully works.
    the theme either applies very quickly and nothing at all is changed or it gets applied but doesnt fully work. Why is this haappening?
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

Get rid of customize and use Winterboard. People are having so many problems with Customize (I ended up having to do a restore after playing with Customize.) It seems like its put together pretty sloppily. I've been using Winterboard for a few days now playing with themes like crazy and have not had a single issue with it. There have been a few updates for it since its release just days ago as well, so it seems like hes working hard on it.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

wht firmware..? 2.0 isnt fully supported like theme walpaper and stuff, but for 1.1.4 you need to have summerboard installed and make sure theme wallpaper is turned on and that it is set to customize.. And as to bburdick customize is great and it is not done sloppily they have worked really hard and come a long way. it is the best way to "customize" phone you can change just about everything so esaliy
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    wht firmware..? 2.0 isnt fully supported like theme walpaper and stuff, but for 1.1.4 you need to have summerboard installed and make sure theme wallpaper is turned on and that it is set to customize.. And as to bburdick customize is great and it is not done sloppily they have worked really hard and come a long way. it is the best way to "customize" phone you can change just about everything so esaliy
    Yeah I have 1.1.4 and I've been had my summerboard set to customize. It's like nothing at all gets applied to my phone.
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

1.1.4 customize works fine. Did you install the version for 2.0? If so, you messed up.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Try posting in the right forums.
    A Thanks is always nice =]

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

hahahahah @^^^^^ go tell a mod. Great waste of a post. haha. TRY not to be an a$$
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    hahahahah @^^^^^ go tell a mod. Great waste of a post. haha. TRY not to be an a$$
    hahah says the person telling me im waisting a post =]
    A Thanks is always nice =]