Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Will I Get 1.1.3 If I Now Buy the iPhone?

Default Will I Get 1.1.3 If I Now Buy the iPhone?
    I really wanted to get an iPhone, but if I buy it online from the Apple Store right now, will I get a 1.1.3 or 1.1.2? And I also recently heard that jailbreak for 1.1.3 came out but it says you need 1.1.1 or 1.1.2. Will that work for 1.1.3 OOB?

Sorry for asking so many dumb questions because I am fairly new to the iPhone modding scene.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilcoolboi007 View Post
    I really wanted to get an iPhone, but if I buy it online from the Apple Store right now, will I get a 1.1.3 or 1.1.2? And I also recently heard that jailbreak for 1.1.3 came out but it says you need 1.1.1 or 1.1.2. Will that work for 1.1.3 OOB?

Sorry for asking so many dumb questions because I am fairly new to the iPhone modding scene.

nope.. cant jailbreak a otb yet ......

Well the sooner you purchase it, the less likely it will be 1.1.3 OTB

Check the Week No via the 4+5 digits of the AlphaNumeric serial number visible on the back of the box thru the celaphane. Mine is Week 50/US AT&T and its 1.1.2 OTB

You can always return the Iphone, if its sealed you don't pay the restocking fee

PS Is the a restocking fee on distance selling items in the US???

I'm from the UK so I can't really comment!

i just ordered an iphone on jan 23rd from the online store and the serial number is xxx51 so that is 1.1.2. i dont have it yet but my uncle is bringing it to me by the weekend so i can get it unlocked. AT first i didn't think they would ship out older models but guess i was wrong

week 52 is still 1.1.2