Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need assistance Please....

Thanks

Default Need assistance Please....
    I've looked on the site and can't find my answer...

I pwned my 1.1.4. and when I tried to sync my music from iTunes It says device timed out and can't find the correct disk.

I used Boss Tools to move files to a bigger partition....in the process I must have lost my folder for music....

Can anyone tell me the file path so I can manually re-create it with IphoneBrowser?

Thanks
    Still a bit fresh at this...and will evolve to FRESH in a Bel Air type of way!

You need to restore to Apple approved 1.1.4 then jailbreak again with pwnage.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks

I restored with 1.1.4 and and pwned again...and keep getting error 1604 during pwnd firmware.....EVERY TIME then have to kick out of recovery with iliberty.

I try to restore to 2.0 so I can downgrade to 1.1.4 and my computer freezes!!! DAMN WINDOWS! I keep getting pop up about new hardware installation when I hook my iphone up. It all worked great until I installed VistaPerfection 3.5 theme....guess I jinked myself!

Anyone have any ideas of the file path to where the music is synced to so I can manually recreate the path through IphoneBrowser?

Restore to 1.1.4 then do a shift+click UPDATE and pick the custom 2.0 FW that you created with pwnage.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks

I figured it out....

Downgraded itunes from 7.7 to 7.5......

Connected iphone and selected set up with itunes as new phone.......

It gave me the option to sync with a prior back up...I chose one I did from early July.

I then created a new playlist on itunes and synced music and videos only.

Music synced and recreated the music folder and still had my current themes and apps losing no data