Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Current Texting Major Lag Problem..

iPhone? More like MyPhone kutrackkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Current Texting Major Lag Problem..
    is anyone else having problems with texting tonight?

i was having a convo with my girlfriend earlier and all of a sudden i wouldn't get any texts for 15 minutes, the out of nowhere i got 7 texts, and since then its been very intermittent of when i get my text message. I noticed a friend of mine texted me about 30 minutes ago (8:50 pm my time), but that texts time stamp said 1:30 pm from earlier today and it actually showed up higher in the convo not at the bottom like the most recent should. Im hoping its just a current problem with AT&T in my area, (kansas city, usa) and they are hopefully working on it.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

It might just be a local issue. Doubt anyone from that specific area is going to see this on here but it's worth a shot
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

The Only lag i experiance is from the keyboard not being able tokeep up with me .... nothing like your problem
    Last edited by sinister; 2008-01-24 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Cause i wanted to haha........