Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Little sad over here is west chester

Default Little sad over here is west chester
    Picked up a 3g today and cried the whole way home. I'm paying an extra 10 bucks a month for the 3g and it doesn't work. The phone half works with my alpine car audio adapter and seems like it sucks down the battery like a thirsty hooker on the corner of gay and high.

I want my 1st gen back !!!!

Thanks

And both these things surprised you??
    To live, you have to lie

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

you should have done some research before pulling the trigger.take it back if you aren't happy with it

Thanks

run the battery fully dead, then charge fully, do this about 3/4 times and the battery is better. bossprefs helps to keep tabs on wifi and 3g to save battery draining.

3g not working with older components i.e your head unit .... there are adapters coming for this, i think i read it on engadget?
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

Thanks

freshfitz: where'd you get the 3g? I wentwith my son this morning and got one up at K of P Mall Apple Store.
    Your 1st yen worked with your Alpine adapter?my son has the Alpine in his car and when though his 1st gen played through it, it made the ipkone get very hot so he only used his iPod classic in the car.
    Regarding battery life, you might want to toggle 3g off when you don't need it.
    My own feelings about the 3g seeing it side by side with the first gen is that even the edge and wifi are faster. It was the smoothest and most uneventful jailbreak I've done yet. That includes installing Customize from Cydia and several themes and file sets, which applied the first time.